I suggest that the OWLR app...

Amcrest Camera Support

Amcrest cam's are the most popular wifi camera's on Amazon at the moment and appear to be owned by Foscam.

173 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JoshJosh shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

You guys kinda suck for not giving out an update after originally saying it would be out in February.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any news regarding iOS update? It might be a good idea to communicate with your users?

• Rick GoodmanRick Goodman commented  · 

Please provide support for Amcrest IP2M-846EB and IP2M-850EB cameras

• JoshuaJoshua commented  · 

iOS update??? It's been months since your last update!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates on iOS please?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Up until January you guys had posted that iOS was coming in January or february - what gives?

• Rajib MomenRajib Momen commented  · 

Any update on iOS availability?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Do you have an update on when iOS support for Amcrest cameras will be added?

• JeffJeff commented  · 

I am using this with my Amcrest cameras already. Just lot the right port in and you are good

• John FletcherJohn Fletcher commented  · 

Adding a vote for Amcrest support. I have 2 new devices, the amcrest IOS software is not so great. I've loved owlr in the past. PLEASE SUPPORT SOON!!!

• Kevin StrattonKevin Stratton commented  · 

Add my vote for Amcrest. Specifically the Amcrest IP2M-841

• MichaelMichael commented  · 

Please add support for the Amcrest IP2M-841 and IPM-HX1B cameras.
        Thank you.

//////////

• SBSB commented  · 

This is another vote for Amcrest IP2M-841 support please :-) Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Amcrest 960H Video Security System with Four 800+ TVL Weatherproof Cameras, 65' IR LED Night Vision, 960H DVR and 500GB Hard Drive ...............................I am totally in love with this system...even tho , they need to correct to set up instructions.......When I went in to login, using the factory set password (12345) it would not work....No matter how many times I tried it would not let me into the system

• Jason KingJason King commented  · 

The amcrest security camera is excellent & easy to set up, it will basically guide you thru, watch the u tube videos , takes a few hours to run the wires, very good day time camera vision, night vision good to 15' a lot more with I. R. Illumination, very good value for the money

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am requesting OWLR support of Amcrest IP2M-842 ProHD cams and/or Amcrest NV-4108 NVR; need alternative to setting up Blue Iris server PC, as not all my clients want a PC running 24/7/365.

• MichaelMichael commented  · 

The OWLR Android camera app works flawlessly with my 4 Foscam cameras and the Amcrest IP3M-943 but does not find my Amcrest IP2M-841. Both Amcrest cameras work with the Amcrest app and are viewable on my PC over the Internet through DDNS and IP connections.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base