I suggest that the OWLR app...

Amcrest Camera Support

Amcrest cam's are the most popular wifi camera's on Amazon at the moment and appear to be owned by Foscam.

203 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JoshJosh shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  chrischris responded  · 

Just a reminder, the latest Android OWLR/Foscam/Amcrest versions support Amcrest. iOS is coming soon, remember to make sure your cameras are up to date as their old firmware is very buggy.

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • yvonneyvonne commented  · 

hallo a have the app and a contract for my ip camera but a dont receive emails anymore but pay for it

• FernandoFernando commented  · 

Any update? Why does the main page say that Owlr supports Amcrest but my iOS app won't connect?

• JohnJohn commented  · 

Any update yet? I'm converting all of my cameras from Foscam to Amcrest, and would really like to know if there is a timeline, or if I should look elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

• NetDVRNetDVR commented  · 

• NetDVRNetDVR commented  · 

• BriBri commented  · 

Still no update on this feature? Why did you guys say in January that the iOS version is coming soon? It's 6 months later now!

• Rajib MomenRajib Momen commented  · 

Is Amcrest iOS support still a feature that OWLR intends to develop? We've got hundreds of cameras at this point that we'd like to use within OWLR as the software is otherwise very good! A status update would be helpful.

• Spring RollSpring Roll commented  · 

Is this IP camera supported?

I can't add it:

AMC001R3_ZC23XM

• Roberto GualanRoberto Gualan commented  · 

I've been holding on in buying "Baby Monitor" hoping there will be ios support for Amcrest... but I guess is time to ditch OWLR... no updates for months.

• GrayGray commented  · 

What?!? I just got the Amcrest today, assuming OWLR supported it. I just found this page as I was googling why I couldn't connect to it. Please add ios support!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

You guys kinda suck for not giving out an update after originally saying it would be out in February.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any news regarding iOS update? It might be a good idea to communicate with your users?

• Rick GoodmanRick Goodman commented  · 

Please provide support for Amcrest IP2M-846EB and IP2M-850EB cameras

• JoshuaJoshua commented  · 

iOS update??? It's been months since your last update!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates on iOS please?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Up until January you guys had posted that iOS was coming in January or february - what gives?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base