I suggest that the OWLR app...

Listen to audio for multiple cameras simultaneously

When using cameras as monitors for multiple childrens rooms it would be helpful to be able to hear both (or more than 2) simultaneously from the multi-image screen.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KeithKeith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoelJoel commented  · 

I am trying to replace the old Baby Monitor HD which we used for (4) cameras with simultaneous audio. They stopped updating and now iOS 11 is going to break the app. Please add this feature!

• T LT L commented  · 

What you could do is have a stereo like sound meter under each camera. You could see it moving and know that there was sound emitting in that area, without having to listen to each camera at once.

• Robert elseyRobert elsey commented  · 

Possible implementation idea. Place a sound icon next to the Manage Camera cog at the bottom of each camera thumbnail. Make the default behavior be muted by having an X through the sound icon. Then the user can turn on each camera sound he or she wants to hear at the same time.

• MarkMark commented  · 

Yes! The Foscam Pro app has this if you want to see how it could work, but your app is way nicer than Foscam Pro, so hopefully you can add this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base