I suggest that the OWLR app...

Sync Cameras Between Devices

In the Foscam app, you can add a camera via iPhone and it will appear when you open the Foscam app on my iPad. The Foscam app syncs through the user's cloud subscription (they give you a free account, then bombard you with ads to buy more storage). Perhaps the sync feature could be part of the OWLR Alert subscription: the camera data could be in the user's account, and the cameras sync when they log in.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tex shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Seth Thomas MD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m running why I can’t restore my motion event purchases and I can’t even subscribe the purchase I made on my first iPhone 7+ and get city and to subscriptions and then it says having trouble subscribing. I click the Manish button and it goes to my subscriptions and it has your app as an active subscription paid for and wondering why I cannot use motion Events I need my cameras are those little running man is there for each camera, and after clicking on it a go shoe that long process is it for your subscribing for the first time and then at the end I can’t subscribe to it

• Seth Thomas MD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, you need to sync Yep between devices so you don’t have to go through the set up process for each device that you own. I have two iPhone 7 Plus is into our iPads. And the other two apps I use you can send the settings and email and a file on Mackley open up in the app and there you go you have everything all set up and ready to go. It’s awesome

Feedback and Knowledge Base